1. Shaw JD. World food security. A History since. 1945.
2. Watson H. FORESTS AND FOREST PRODUCTS: WORLD SITUATION 1937-1946. Empire Forestry Review. 1947;26(1):20-3.
3. Forschbach E. The European Food Code Codex Alimentarius Europaeus. Food Drug Cosm LJ.16; 317;1961.
4. Maxwell S. Food security: a post-modern perspective. Food policy. 1996;21(2):155-70.
5. Thomas P. The Elusive Goal of Eliminating Global Hunger: Progress and Challenges. World Medical & Health Policy. 2014;6(2):158-65.
6.Sen A. Poverty and famines: an essay on entitlement and deprivation: Oxford university press; 1982.
7. Colonnelli E, Simon G-A. FOOD SECURITY GOVERNANCE. 2013.
8. Organization WH. World declaration and plan of action for nutrition: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations; 1992.
9. Declaration R. Rome Declaration on World Food Security and World Food Summit Plan of Action. 1996.
10. Nelson GC, Rosegrant MW, Palazzo A, Gray I, Ingersoll C, Robertson R, et al. Food security, farming, and climate change to 2050: scenarios, results, policy options: Intl Food Policy Res Inst; 2010.
11. Clancy KL, editor Can Sustainable Agriculture Engender a Sustainable Diet? Second Conference on Sustainable Agriculture, Pomona College, Pomona, CA April; 1984.
12. Macdiarmid JI, Kyle J, Horgan GW, Loe J, Fyfe C, Johnstone A, et al. Sustainable diets for the future: can we contribute to reducing greenhouse gas emissions by eating a healthy diet?–. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 2012;96(3):632-9.
13. Acevedo MF, Harvey DR, Palis FG. Food security and the environment: Interdisciplinary research to increase productivity while exercising environmental conservation. Global food security. 2018.
14. Grochowska R. Specificity of food security concept as a wicked problem. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology B. 2014;4:823-31.
15. Klein JT. Interdisciplinarity and complexity: An evolving relationship. structure. 1984;71:72.
16. Alrøe HF, Noe E. Second-order science of interdisciplinary research: A polyocular framework for wicked problems. 2014.
17. Klein JT. Evaluation of interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary research: a literature review. American journal of preventive medicine. 2008;35(2):S116-S23.
18. Karunasagar I, Karunasagar I. Challenges of food security–need for interdisciplinary collaboration. Procedia food science. 2016;6:31-3.
19. Repko AF. Interdisciplinary research: Process and theory: Sage; 2008.
20.Goudie AS. Human impact on the natural environment: John Wiley & Sons; 2018.