1. Cepeda-Benito, A., et al., The development and validation of Spanish versions of the State and Trait Food Cravings Questionnaires. Behav Res Ther, 2000. 38(11): p. 1125-38.
2.Nijs, I.M., I.H. Franken, and P. Muris, The modified Trait and State Food-Cravings Questionnaires: development and validation of a general index of food craving. Appetite, 2007. 49(1): p. 38-46.
3.Hill, A.J., The psychology of food craving. Proc Nutr Soc, 2007. 66(2): p. 277-85.
4. Pelchat, M.L. and S. Schaefer, Dietary monotony and food cravings in young and elderly adults. Physiol Behav, 2000. 68(3): p. 353-9.
5. Meule, A., T. Hermann, and A. Kubler, A short version of the Food Cravings Questionnaire-Trait: the FCQ-T-reduced. Front Psychol, 2014. 5: p. 190.
6. Association, A.P., Binge Eating Disorder, DSM-5 Diagnostic Criteria, in Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5). 2013.
7.Mock, M., et al., Validity of a Multi-compartment Body Composition Model Using Body Volume Derived from Dual-Energy X-ray Absorptiometry: 3715 Board #154 June 4, 8: 00 AM - 9: 30 AM. Med Sci Sports Exerc, 2016. 48(5 Suppl 1): p. 1036.
8. Feldt, L.S., The approximate sampling distribution of Kuder-Richardson reliability coefficient twenty. Psychometrika, 1965. 30(3): p. 357-70.
9. Mostafavi, S.A., et al., Reliability and Validity of the Persian Version of Compulsive Eating Scale (CES) in Overweight or Obese Women and Its Relationship with Some Body Composition and Dietary Intake Variables. Iran J Psychiatry, 2016. 11(4): p. 250-256.
10. Stephen Dobston, P.M., Psychometric propeties of beck depression inventory II in a sample of adults with major depressive disorder. Tavanbakhshi, 1389 (persian). 8(29): p. 80-6.
11. Parker, B.A., et al., Relation between food intake and visual analogue scale ratings of appetite and other sensations in healthy older and young subjects. Eur J Clin Nutr, 2004. 58(2): p. 212-8.
12. Seyed-Ali Mostafavi, S.A., Mohammad Reza Mohammadi, Mohammad Reza Eshraghian, Saeed Hosseini, Fahimeh Ahmadi moghadam, Payam Hosseinzadeh, Maryam aboutorabi, Maryam Chamari, Seyed Ali Keshavarz, Reliability and validity of the Persian Version of the Three-Factor Eating Questionnaire-R18 (TFEQ-R18) in overweight and obese women Iranian Journal of Psychiatry, 2017 (Accepted).
13. Bosy-Westphal, A., et al., Accuracy of bioelectrical impedance consumer devices for measurement of body composition in comparison to whole body magnetic resonance imaging and dual X-ray absorptiometry. Obes Facts, 2008. 1(6): p. 319-24.
14. Abiles, V., et al., Psychological characteristics of morbidly obese candidates for bariatric surgery. Obes Surg, 2010. 20(2): p. 161-7.
15. Van den Eynde, F., et al., State and trait food craving in people with bulimic eating disorders. Eat Behav, 2012. 13(4): p. 414-7.
16.Hormes, J.M., N.C. Orloff, and C.A. Timko, Chocolate craving and disordered eating. Beyond the gender divide? Appetite, 2014. 83: p. 185-93.
17. Moreno-Dominguez, S., et al., Experimental effects of chocolate deprivation on cravings, mood, and consumption in high and low chocolate-cravers. Appetite, 2012. 58(1): p. 111-6.
18. Franken, I.H. and P. Muris, Individual differences in reward sensitivity are related to food craving and relative body weight in healthy women. Appetite, 2005. 45(2): p. 198-201.
19. Ahmadi, S.M., et al., Depression and Obesity/Overweight Association in Elderly Women: a Community-Based Case-Control Study. Acta Med Iran, 2015. 53(11): p. 686-9.
20. Ahmadi, S.M., et al., Dependence of the geriatric depression on nutritional status and anthropometric indices in elderly population. Iran J Psychiatry, 2013. 8(2): p. 92-6.