1. Balthazar CF, Pimentel TC, Ferrão LL, Almada CN, Santillo A, Albenzio M, et al. Sheep Milk: Physicochemical Characteristics and Relevance for Functional Food Development. Compr Rev Food Sci Food Saf. 2017; 16(2): 247–62.
2. Park YW, Juárez M, Ramos M, Haenlein GFW. Physico-chemical characteristics of goat and sheep milk. Small Rumin Res. 2007; 68(1): 88–113.
3. Milani FX, Wendorff WL. Goat and sheep milk products in the United States (USA). Small Rumin Res. 2011; 101(1-3): 134–9.
4. Barłowska J, Szwajkowska M, Litwińczuk Z, Król J. Nutritional Value and Technological Suitability of Milk from Various Animal Species Used for Dairy Production. Compr Rev Food Sci Food Saf. 2011; 10(6): 291–302.
5. Dias M de LLA, Salgado SM, Guerra NB, Livera AVS, Andrade SAC, Ximenes GN da C. Phisicochemical, sensory, and microbiological evaluation and development of symbiotic fermented drink. Food Sci Technol. 2013; 33(4): 805–11.
6. Aygun O, Aslantas O, Oner S. A survey on the microbiological quality of Carra, a traditional Turkish cheese. J Food Eng. 2005; 66(3): 401–4.
7. Sengul M, Ertugay MF. Microbiological and Chemical Properties of Cheese Helva Produced in Turkey. Int J Food Prop. 2006; 9(2): 185–93.
8. Cakmakci S, Hayaloglu A. Evaluation of the chemical, microbiological and volatile aroma characteristics of Ispir Kaymak, a traditional Turkish dairy product. Int J Dairy Technol. 2011; 64(3): 444–50.
9. Hajimohamadi Farimani R, Habibi Najafi MB, Fazli Bazaz S. Chemical and microbiological characteristics of traditional yogurts produced by nomads in khorasan-e-razavi. Journal of Food Microbiology. 2017; 3(4): 29–38.
10. Aly SA, Galal EA, Elewa NA. Carrot Yoghurt : Sensory, Chemical, Microbiological Properties and Consumer Acceptance. Pak J Nutr. 2004; 3(6): 322–30.
11. INSO. Iranian National Standards Organization.No. 2406 Milk and dairy products; Microbiological properties. Tehran: National Standard of Iran Publication; [Persian]. 2002.
12. Martin NH, Trmcic A, Hsieh TH, Boor KJ, Wiedmann M. The evolving role of coliforms as indicators of unhygienic processing conditions in dairy foods. Front Microbiol. 2016; 7: 1549.
13. Mirzaei H, Ghiasi Khosroshahi A, Karim G. The Microbiological and Chemical Quality of Traditional Lighvan Cheese (White Cheese in Brine) Produced in Tabriz, Iran. J Anim Vet Adv. 2008; 7(12): 1594–9.
14. Shadan M, Khoushabi F. A study of microbial contamination of Zahedan traditional cheeses. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2002; 4(1): 9–15.