1. Kang J, Wang J, Liu L, Jin W, Wu X, Sun Y. Antibacterial and anti-biofilm activities of peppermint essential oil against Staphylococcus aureus. Lebenson Wiss Technol. 2019; 101: 639-45.
2. Le Loir Y, Baron F, Gautier M. Staphylococcus aureus and food poisoning. Genet Mol Res. 2003; 2(1): 63-76.
3. Millette M, Le Tien C, Smoragiewicz W, Lacroix M. Inhibition of Staphylococcus aureus on beef by nisin-containing modified alginate films and beads. Food control. 2007; 18(7): 878-84.
4. Khezrian A, Shahbazi Y. Application of nanocompostie chitosan and carboxymethyl cellulose films containing natural preservative compounds in minced camel’s meat. Int J Biol Macromol. 2018; 106: 1146-58.
5. Xu Y, Willis S, Jordan K, Sismour E. Chitosan nanocomposite films incorporating cellulose nanocrystals and grape pomace extracts. Packaging Technology and Science. 2018; 31(9): 631-8.
6. Burt S. Essential oils: their antibacterial properties and potential applications in foods—a review. Int J Food Microbiol. 2004; 94(3): 223-53.
7. Sayeed M, Paul Patchigalla JR, Oggu R, Ponna Srinivas RR, Pajjuru SN, Bakshi V, et al. Anti Bacterial and Phytochemical Screening of Trachyspermum Ammi–An In Vitro Approach. International Research Journal of Pharmacy and Medical Sciences. 2018; 1(4): 40-5.
8. Zarshenas MM, Moein M, Mohammadi Samani S, Petramfar P. An overview on ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi) pharmacological effects; modern and traditional. Journal of natural Remedies. 2014; 14(1): 98-105.
9. Vitali LA, Beghelli D, Biapa Nya PC, Bistoni O, Cappellacci L, Damiano S, et al. Diverse biological effects of the essential oil from Iranian Trachyspermum ammi. Arabian Journal of Chemistry. 2016; 9(6): 775-86.
10. Azizi M, Davareenejad G, Bos R, Woerdenbag HJ, Kayser O. Essential oil content and constituents of black zira (Bunium persicum [Boiss.] B. Fedtsch.) from Iran during field cultivation (domestication). Journal of Essential Oil Research. 2009; 21(1): 78-82.
11. Jufri M, Natalia M. Physical stability and antibacterial activity of black cumin oil (Nigella sativa L.) nanoemulsion gel. International Journal of Pharmacy Technology Research. 2014; 6(4): 1162-9.
12. Quesada J, Sendra E, Navarro C, Sayas-Barberá E. Antimicrobial active packaging including chitosan films with Thymus vulgaris L. essential oil for ready-to-eat meat. Foods. 2016; 5(3): E57.
13. Rashidi L, Khosravi-Darani K. The applications of nanotechnology in food industry. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2011; 51(8): 723-30.
14. Bernardi DS, Pereira TA, Maciel NR, Bortoloto J, Viera GS, Oliveira GC, et al. Formation and stability of oil-in-water nanoemulsions containing rice bran oil: in vitro and in vivo assessments. J Nanobiotechnology. 2011; 9(1): 44.
15. Donsì F, Annunziata M, Vincensi M, Ferrari G. Design of nanoemulsion-based delivery systems of natural antimicrobials: effect of the emulsifier. J Biotechnol. 2012; 159(4): 342-50.
16. Hashtjin AM, Abbasi S. Nano-emulsification of orange peel essential oil using sonication and native gums. Food Hydrocoll. 2015; 44: 40-8.
17. Ojagh SM, Rezaei M, Razavi SH, Hosseini SMH. Development and evaluation of a novel biodegradable film made from chitosan and cinnamon essential oil with low affinity toward water. Food Chem. 2010; 122(1): 161-6.
18. Kılıç B, Şimşek A, Bilecen D, Karaca E, Claus JR. Improving lipid oxidation inhibition in cooked beef hamburger patties during refrigerated storage with encapsulated polyphosphate incorporation. Lebenson Wiss Technol. 2018; 92: 290-6.
19. Azizian A, Khanzadi S, HashemiM, Azizzadeh M. Inhibitory Effect of Nano-gel/Emulsion of Chitosan Coating Incorporated with Ziziphora Clinopodioides Essential Oil and Nisin on Escherichia Coli O157: H7 Inoculated in Beef at Cold Storage Condition. Journal of Nutrition Fasting and Health. 2019; 7(2): 103-9.
20. Alizadeh Sani M, Ehsani A, Hashemi M. Whey protein isolate/cellulose nanofibre/TiO2 nanoparticle/rosemary essential oil nanocomposite film: Its effect on microbial and sensory quality of lamb meat and growth of common foodborne pathogenic bacteria during refrigeration. Int J Food Microbiol. 2017; 251: 8-14.
21. Kanatt SR, Rao MS, ChawlaSP, Sharma A. Effects of chitosan coating on shelf-life of ready-to-cook meat products during chilled storage. Lebenson Wiss Technol. 2013; 53(1): 321-6.
22. Chhabra P, Huang YW, Frank JF, Chmielewski R, Gates K. Fate of Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium, and Vibrio vulnificus in raw oysters treated with chitosan. J Food Prot. 2006; 69(7): 1600-4.
23. Goudarzi GHR, Saharkhiz MJ, Sattari M, Zomorodian K. Antibacterial activity and chemical composition of Ajowan (Carum copticum Benth. & Hook) essential oil. J Agric Sci Technol. 2011; 13(2): 203-8.
24. Salma S, Ramakrishnan L, Vinothini J. Screening of antibacterial activity of five different spices (Ajwain, coriander, cumin, fennel, and fenugreek) against pathogenic bacterial strains. Asian J Pharm Clin res. 2018; 11(2): 252.
25. Gandomi H, Abbaszadeh S, JebelliJavan A, Sharifzadeh A. Chemical Constituents, Antimicrobial and Antioxidative Effects of T rachyspermum ammi Essential Oil. J Food Process Preserv. 2014; 38(4): 1690-5.
26. Oroojalian F, Kasra-Kermanshahi R, Azizi M, Bassami MR. Phytochemical composition of the essential oils from three Apiaceae species and their antibacterial effects on food-borne pathogens. Food Chem. 2010; 120(3): 765-70.
27. Aminzare M, Hashemi M, Hassanzadazar H, Amiri E, Abbasi Z. Antibacterial activity of corn starch films incorporated with Zataria multiflora and Bonium persicum essential oils. Annu Res Rev Biol. 2017; 19(1): 1-9.
28. Babolani Mogadam N, Moghimi N, Mahasti Shotorbani P. Evaluations of the antibacterial effect of chitosan edible film contain ajwain essential oil on some foodborne pathogenic bacteria. Food & Health Journal. 2018; 1(2): 7-10.
29. Kazemi M. Chemical composition and antimicrobial, antioxidant activities and anti-inflammatory potential of Achillea millefolium L., Anethum graveolens L., and Carum copticum L. essential oils. J Herb Med. 2015; 5(4): 217-22.
30. Jebelli Javan A, Moslemi M, Salimirad S, Soleymanpour S. Effect of chitosan and Trachyspermum ammi essential oil on microbial growth, proteolytic spoilage, lipid oxidation and sensory attributes of chicken fillet during refrigerated storage. Iran J Vet Med. 2018; 12(1): 69-78.
31. Mahboubi M, Kazempour N. Chemical composition and antimicrobial activity of Satureja hortensis and Trachyspermum copticum essential oil. Iran J Microbiol. 2011; 3(4): 194-200.
32. Hafeez N, Roy A, Geetha RV, Lakshmi T. In vitro evaluation of the antibacterial activity of ajwain oil on enteric pathogens. Drug Invention Today. 2018; 10(1): 2666-8.
33. Keykhosravy K, Khanzadi S, Hashemi M, Azizzadeh M. Chitosan-loaded nanoemulsion containing Zataria Multiflora Boiss and Bunium persicum Boiss essential oils as edible coatings: Its impact on microbial quality of turkey meat and fate of inoculated pathogens. Int J Biol Macromol. 2020; 150: 904-13.
34. Rustaie A, Keshvari R, Samadi N, Khalighi-Sigaroodi F, Shams Ardekani MR, Khanavi M. Essential oil composition and antimicrobial activity of the oil and extracts of Bunium persicum (Boiss.) B. Fedtsch.: Wild and cultivated fruits. Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2016; 22(4): 296-301.
35. Eskandari S, Hosseini H, Gholamzadeh M, Mousavi Khaneghah A, Hosseini E. The Effects of Black Cumin, Black Caraway Extracts and Their Combination on Shelf Life Extension of Silver Carp (H ypophthalmichthys molitrix) during Refrigerated Storage. J Food Saf. 2015; 35(2): 154-60.
36. Noshad M, Hojjati M, Alizadeh Behbahani B. Black Zira essential oil: Chemical compositions and antimicrobial activity against the growth of some pathogenic strain causing infection. Microb Pathog. 2018; 116: 153-7.
37. Hu J, Lin L, Chen M, Yan W. Modeling for predicting the time to detection of staphylococcal enterotoxin a in cooked chicken product. Front Microbiol. 2018; 9: 1536.
38. Grispoldi L, Popescu PA, Karama M, Gullo V, Poerio G, Borgogni E, et al. Study on the Growth and Enterotoxin Production by Staphylococcus aureus in Canned Meat before Retorting. Toxins (Basel). 2019; 11(5): E291.