1. Nehdi I. Characteristics, chemical composition and utilisation of Albizia julibrissin seed oil. Ind Crops Prod. 2011;33(1):30–4.
2. Bakhshabadi H, Mirzaei HO, Ghodsvali A, Jafari SM, Ziaiifar AM. The influence of pulsed electric fields and microwave pretreatments on some selected physicochemical properties of oil extracted from black cumin seed. Food Sci Nutr. 2018;6(1):111–8.
3. Tiwari BK. Ultrasound: A clean, green extraction technology. Trends Anal Chem. 2015;71:100–9.
4. Terigar BG, Balasubramanian S, Sabliov CM, Lima M, Boldor D. Soybean and rice bran oil extraction in a continuous microwave system: From laboratory- to pilot-scale. J Food Eng. 2011;104(2):208–17.
5. Hu A jun, Zhao S, Liang H, Qiu T qiu, Chen G. Ultrasound assisted supercritical fluid extraction of oil and coixenolide from adlay seed. Ultrason Sonochem. 2007;14(2):219–24.
6. Picó Y. Ultrasound-assisted extraction for food and environmental samples. TrAC - Trends Anal Chem. 2013;43:84–99.
7. Mnayer D, Fabiano-Tixier A-S, Petitcolas E, Ruiz K, Hamieh T, Chemat F. Extraction of green absolute from thyme using ultrasound and sunflower oil. Resour Technol. 2017;3(1):12–21.
8. Bahmani L, Aboonajmi M, Arabhosseini A, Mirsaeedghazi H. ANN modeling of extraction kinetics of essential oil from tarragon using ultrasound pre-treatment. Eng Agric Environ Food. 2018;11(1):25–9.
9. Chemat F, Zill-E-Huma, Khan MK. Applications of ultrasound in food technology: Processing, preservation and extraction. Ultrason Sonochem. 2011;18(4):813–35.
10. Zhang ZS, Wang LJ, Li D, Jiao SS, Chen XD, Mao ZH. Ultrasound-assisted extraction of oil from flaxseed. Sep Purif Technol. 2008;62(1):192–8.
11.Pingret D, Fabiano-Tixier AS, Chemat F. An improved ultrasound Clevenger for extraction of essential oils. Food Analytical Methods. 2014;7(1):9-12. .
12. Wu J, Lin L, Chau FT. Ultrasound-assisted extraction of ginseng saponins from ginseng roots and cultured ginseng cells. Ultrasonics sonochemistry. 2001 Oct 1;8(4):347-52.
13. Alissandrakis E, Daferera D, Tarantilis PA, Polissiou M, Harizanis PC. Ultrasound-assisted extraction of volatile compounds from citrus flowers and citrus honey. Food Chemistry. 2003;82(4):575-82.
14. Shotipruk A, Kaufman PB, Wang HY. Feasibility Study of Repeated Harvesting of Menthol from Biologically Viable Mentha x piperata Using Ultrasonic Extraction. 2001;924–8.
15. Da Porto C, Decorti D, Kikic I. Flavour compounds of Lavandula angustifolia L. to use in food manufacturing: Comparison of three different extraction methods. Food Chemistry.2009; 112(4):1072-8.
16. Kimbaris AC, Siatis NG, Daferera DJ, Tarantilis PA, Pappas CS, Polissiou MG. Comparison of distillation and ultrasound-assisted extraction methods for the isolation of sensitive aroma compounds from garlic (Allium sativum). Ultrasonics sonochemistry. 2006;13(1):54-60.
17. Jalili F, Jafari SM, Emam-Djomeh Z, Malekjani N, Farzaneh V. Optimization of Ultrasound-Assisted Extraction of Oil from Canola Seeds with the Use of Response Surface Methodology. Food Anal Methods. 2018;11(2):598–612.
18. Ma Y, Wu X, Zhao L, Wang Y, Liao X. Comparison of the compounds and characteristics of pepper seed oil by pressure-assisted, ultrasound-assisted and conventional solvent extraction. Innovative food science & emerging technologies. 2019;54:78-86.
19. Tan CX, Chong GH, Hamzah H, Ghazali HM. Comparison of subcritical CO2 and ultrasound-assisted aqueous methods with the conventional solvent method in the extraction of avocado oil. J Supercrit Fluids. 2018;135:45-51.
20. Gayas B, Kaur G, Gul K. Ultrasound-Assisted Extraction of Apricot Kernel Oil: Effects on Functional and Rheological Properties. J Food Process Eng. 2017;40(3):1–10.
21. Gayas B, Kaur G. Novel oil extraction methods in food industry: A review. J Oilseed Brassica. 2017;8(1):1–11.
22. Vinatoru M. An overview of the ultrasonically assisted extraction of bioactive principles from herbs. Ultrason Sonochem. 2001;8(3):303–13.
23. Hernández-Santos B, Rodríguez-Miranda J, Herman-Lara E, Torruco-Uco JG, Carmona-García R, Juárez-Barrientos JM, et al. Effect of oil extraction assisted by ultrasound on the physicochemical properties and fatty acid profile of pumpkin seed oil (Cucurbita pepo). Ultrason Sonochem. 2016;31:429–36.
24. Hu AJ, Feng QQ, Zheng J, Hu XH, Wu C, Liu CY. Kinetic model and technology of ultrasound extraction of safflower seed oil. J Food Process Eng. 2012;35(2):278–94.
25. Gorji N, Golmakani MT, Mesbahi GR, Niakosari M, Eskandari MH, Mazidi S. Evaluation of physicochemical properties of sour-orange seed oil extracted by different methods. J Food Sci Technol. 2016;13(54):121–33.
26. Xu DP, Zheng J, Zhou Y, Li Y, Li S, Li H Bin. Ultrasound-assisted extraction of natural antioxidants from the flower of Limonium sinuatum: Optimization and comparison with conventional methods. Food Chem. 2017;217:552–9.
27. Chemat F, Rombaut N, Sicaire A, Meullemiestre A, Abert-vian M. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry Ultrasound assisted extraction of food and natural products . Mechanisms , techniques , combinations , protocols and applications . A review. Ultrason Sonochem. 2017;34:540–60.
28. Rezaie M, Farhoosh R, Iranshahi M, Sharif A, Golmohamadzadeh S. Ultrasonic-assisted extraction of antioxidative compounds from Bene (Pistacia atlantica subsp. mutica) hull using various solvents of different physicochemical properties. Food Chem. 2015;173:577–83.
29. Tian Y, Xu Z, Zheng B, Martin Lo Y. Optimization of ultrasonic-assisted extraction of pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) seed oil. Ultrason Sonochem. 2013;20(1):202–8.
30. Ivana T S, Lazić ML, Veljković VB. Ultrasonic extraction of oil from tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum L.) seeds. Ultrason Sonochem. 2007;14(5):646–52.
31. Sicaire AG, Vian MA, Fine F, Carré P, Tostain S, Chemat F. Ultrasound induced green solvent extraction of oil from oleaginous seeds. Ultrason Sonochem. 2016;31:319–29.
32.Li H, Pordesimo L, Weiss J. High intensity ultrasound-assisted extraction of oil from soybeans. Food Res Int. 2004;37(7):731–8.
33. Hashemi SMB, Michiels J, Asadi Yousefabad SH, Hosseini M. Kolkhoung (Pistacia khinjuk) kernel oil quality is affected by different parameters in pulsed ultrasound-assisted solvent extraction. Ind Crops Prod. 2015;70:28–33.
34. Wei F, Gao GZ, Wang XF, Dong XY, Li PP, Hua W, et al. Quantitative determination of oil content in small quantity of oilseed rape by ultrasound-assisted extraction combined with gas chromatography. Ultrason Sonochem. 2008;15(6):938–42.
35. Ahmadi Kamazani N, Tavakolipour H, Hasani M, Amiri M. Evaluation and Analysis of the Ultrasound-Assisted Extracted Tomato Seed Oil. J Food Biosci Technol Azad Univ Sci Res Branch. 2014;4(2):57–66.
36. Li HZ, Zhang ZJ, Hou TY, Li XJ, Chen T. Optimization of ultrasound-assisted hexane extraction of perilla oil using response surface methodology. Ind Crops Prod. 2015;76:18–24.
37. de Mello BTF, dos Santos Garcia VA, da Silva C. Ultrasound-Assisted Extraction of Oil from Chia (Salvia hispânica L.) Seeds: Optimization Extraction and Fatty Acid Profile. J Food Process Eng. 2015;40(1):1–8.
38. Shalmashi A. Ultrasound-assisted extraction of oil from tea seeds. J Food Lipids. 2009;16:465–74.
39. Khoei M, Chekin F. The ultrasound-assisted aqueous extraction of rice bran oil. Food Chem. 2016;194:503–7.
40. Samaram S, Mirhosseini H, Tan CP, Ghazali HM, Bordbar S, Serjouie A. Optimisation of ultrasound-assisted extraction of oil from papaya seed by response surface methodology: Oil recovery, radical scavenging antioxidant activity, and oxidation stability. Food Chem. 2015;172:7–17.
41. Zhang L, Zhou C, Wang B, Yagoub AEA, Ma H, Zhang X, et al. Study of ultrasonic cavitation during extraction of the peanut oil at varying frequencies. Ultrason Sonochemistry journ. 2017;37:106–13.