1. Mörlein D. Sensory evaluation of meat and meat products: Fundamentals and applications. IOP Conf Ser Earth Environ Sci. 2019;333(1).
2. Sharif Z, Mustapha F, Jai J, Mohd Yusof N, Zaki N. Review on methods for preservation and natural preservatives for extending the food longevity. Chem Eng Res Bull. 2017;19(September):145.
3. Suleman R, Wang Z, Aadil RM, Hui T, Hopkins DL, Zhang D. Effect of cooking on the nutritive quality, sensory properties and safety of lamb meat: Current challenges and future prospects. Meat Sci. 2020;167:108172.
4. Alizadeh M, Ehsani A, Hashemi M. Whey protein isolate / cellulose nanofibre / TiO2 nanoparticle / rosemary essential oil nanocomposite film : Its effect on microbial and sensory quality of lamb meat and growth of common ... International Journal of Food Microbiology Whey protein isolate . Int J Food Microbiol. 2017;251(March):8–14.
5. Masoumian M, Zandi M. Antimicrobial Activity of Some Medicinal Plant Extracts against Multi drug Resistant Bacteria. Zahedan J Res Med Sci Off J Zahedan Univ Med Sci Zahedan J Res Med Sci Off J Zahedan Univ Med Sci. 2017;19(11):1–8.
6. Hassan A, Ullah H, Bonomo MG. Antibacterial and Antifungal Activities of the Medicinal Plant Veronica biloba. J Chem. 2019;2019.
7. Predoi D, Iconaru SL, Buton N, Badea ML, Marutescu L. Antimicrobial Activity of New Materials Based on Lavender and Basil Essential Oils and Hydroxyapatite.
8. Burt S. Essential oils: their antibacterial properties and potential applications in foods--a review. Int J Food Microbiol. 2004 Aug;94(3):223–53.
9. Moon T, Wilkinson JM, Cavanagh HMA. Antibacterial activity of essential oils, hydrosols and plant extracts from Australian grown Lavandula spp. Int J Aromather. 2006;16(1):9–14.
10. Shafaghat A, Salimi F, Amani-Hooshyar V. Phytochemical and antimicrobial activities of Lavandula officinalis leaves and stems against some pathogenic microorganisms. J Med Plants Res. 2012;6(3):455–60.
11.Yadikar N, Bobakulov K, Li G, Aisa HA. Seven new phenolic compounds from Lavandula angustifolia. Phytochem Lett. 2018;23(August 2017):149–54.
12. Sayout A, Ouarhach A, Dilagui I, Soraa N, Romane A. Journal Pre-proof Antibacterial activity and chemical composition of essential oil from Lavandula tenuisecta Coss.ex Ball. an endemic species from Morocco. Eur J Integr Med. 2019;
13. Sosa S, Altinier G, Politi M, Braca A, Morelli I, Della Loggia R. Extracts and constituents of Lavandula multifida with topical anti-inflammatory activity. Phytomedicine. 2005;12:271–7.
14. Tardugno R, Serio A, Pellati F, D’Amato S, Chaves López C, Bellardi MG, et al. Lavandula x intermedia and Lavandula angustifolia essential oils: phytochemical composition and antimicrobial activity against foodborne pathogens. Nat Prod Res [Internet]. 2019 Nov 17;33(22):3330–5. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1080/14786419.2018.1475377
15. Burt S. Essential oils: their antibacterial properties and potential applications in foods--a review. Int J Food Microbiol [Internet]. 2004 Aug 1 [cited 2014 Jul 13];94(3):223–53. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15246235
16.Becerril R, Gómez-Lus R, Goñi P, López P, Nerín C. Combination of analytical and microbiological techniques to study the antimicrobial activity of a new active food packaging containing cinnamon or oregano against E. coli and S. aureus. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2007;388(5–6):1003–11.
17. Bagamboula CF, Uyttendaele M, Debevere J. Inhibitory effect of thyme and basil essential oils, carvacrol, thymol, estragol, linalool and p-cymene towards Shigella sonnei and S. flexneri. Food Microbiol. 2004;21(1):33–42.
18. Thielmann J, Muranyi P, Kazman P. Screening essential oils for their antimicrobial activities against the foodborne pathogenic bacteria Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus. Heliyon [Internet]. 2019;5(6):e01860. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.heliyon.2019.e01860
19. Kwiatkowski P, Łopusiewicz Ł, Kostek M, Drozłowska E, Pruss A, Wojciuk B, et al. The antibacterial activity of lavender essential oil alone and in combination with octenidine Dihydrochloride against MRSA strains. Molecules. 2020;25(1).
20.Merrikhi Ardebili E, Mohsenzadeh M. Evaluation of methyl cellulose edible coating incorporated with Carum copticum L. essential oil and Turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) extract on growth control of Listeria monocytogenes inoculated to chicken meat portions storaged at 4˚C TT. mdrsjrns. 2019 Jan;15(83):315–28.
21.Keykhosravy K, Khanzadi S, Hashemi M, Azizzadeh M. Chitosan-loaded nanoemulsion containing Zataria Multiflora Boiss and Bunium persicum Boiss essential oils as edible coatings: Its impact on microbial quality of turkey meat and fate of inoculated pathogens. Int J Biol Macromol. 2020;150:904–13.
22. Wikler M, Cockerill F, Craig W, Dudley M, Eliopoulos G, Hecht D. Performance Standards for Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing; Seventeenth Informational Supplement. Vol. 27, Clinical and Laboratory Standars Institute - NCCLS. 2007. 1–182 p.
23.Sahin F, Güllüce M, Daferera D, Sökmen A, Sökmen M, Polissiou M, et al. Biological activities of the essential oils and methanol extract of Origanum vulgare ssp. vulgare in the Eastern Anatolia region of Turkey. Food Control. 2004;15(7):549–57.
24. Carrasco A, Tomas V, Miguel MG. Comparative study of GC-MS characterization , antioxidant activity and hyaluronidase inhibition of different species of Lavandula and Thymus essential oils. 2016;(September 2015):57–69.
25. Silva-flores PG, P LA, Rivas-galindo M, Paniagua-vega D, Galindo-rodr SA. Simultaneous GC-FID Quantification of Main Components of Rosmarinus officinalis L . and Lavandula dentata Essential Oils in Polymeric Nanocapsules for Antioxidant Application. 2019;2019.
26. Tardugno R, Serio A, Pellati F, Amato SD, Paparella A, Benvenuti S. Lavandula x intermedia and Lavandula angustifolia essential oils : phytochemical composition and antimicrobial activity against foodborne pathogens. Nat Prod Res [Internet]. 2018;(May):1–6. Available from: http://doi.org/10.1080/14786419.2018.1475377
27. Danh LT, Han LN, Triet NDA, Zhao J, Mammucari R, Foster N. Comparison of Chemical Composition, Antioxidant and Antimicrobial Activity of Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia L.) Essential Oils Extracted by Supercritical CO2, Hexane and Hydrodistillation. Food Bioprocess Technol. 2013;6(12):3481–9.
28.Gao Z, Daliri EBM, Wang JUN, Liu D, Chen S, Ye X, et al. Inhibitory effect of lactic acid bacteria on foodborne pathogens: A review. J Food Prot. 2019;82(3):441–53.
29. Hanamanthagouda MS, Kakkalameli SB, Naik PM, Nagella P, Seetharamareddy HR, Murthy HN. Essential oils of Lavandula bipinnata and their antimicrobial activities. Food Chem. 2010;118(3):836–9.
30. ECCLES R. Menthol and Related Cooling Compounds. J Pharm Pharmacol. 1994;46(8):618–30.
31. Hendry ER, Worthington T, Conway BR, Lambert PA. Antimicrobial efficacy of eucalyptus oil and 1,8-cineole alone and in combination with chlorhexidine digluconate against microorganisms grown in planktonic and biofilm cultures. J Antimicrob Chemother [Internet]. 2009 Dec 1;64(6):1219–25. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1093/jac/dkp362
32. Beier RC, Byrd JA, Kubena LF, Hume ME, McReynolds JL, Anderson RC, et al. Evaluation of linalool, a natural antimicrobial and insecticidal essential oil from basil: Effects on poultry1. Poult Sci [Internet]. 2014;93(2):267–72. Available from: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0032579119360067
33. Duarte A, Luís Â, Oleastro M, Domingues FC. Antioxidant properties of coriander essential oil and linalool and their potential to control Campylobacter spp. Food Control. 2016;61:115–22.
34. Esmaeili H, Cheraghi N, Khanjari A, Rezaeigolestani M, Basti AA, Kamkar A, et al. Incorporation of nanoencapsulated garlic essential oil into edible films: A novel approach for extending shelf life of vacuum-packed sausages. Meat Sci. 2020;166(October 2019):108135.
35. Puškárová A, Bučková M, Kraková L, Pangallo D, Kozics K. The antibacterial and antifungal activity of six essential oils and their cyto/genotoxicity to human HEL 12469 cells. Sci Rep [Internet]. 2017;7(1):8211. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-017-08673-9
36. Rezaeigolestani M, Misaghi A, Khanjari A, Basti AA, Abdulkhani A, Fayazfar S. Antimicrobial evaluation of novel poly-lactic acid based nanocomposites incorporated with bioactive compounds in-vitro and in refrigerated vacuum-packed cooked sausages. Int J Food Microbiol [Internet]. 2017 Nov 2 [cited 2019 Oct 30];260:1–10. Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0168160517303410