1. Afifi Z. Daily practice, study performance and health during the Ramadan fast. R Soc Health J. 1997; 117, 231-5.
2. Revheim N, Greenberg W M. Spirituality matters: Creating a time and place for hope. Psychiatric rehabilitation journal. 2007; 30(4), 307.
3. Garmezy N, Maston A. The protective role of competence indicators in children at risk. In E.M. Cummings, A.L. Green, & K.H. Karraki. (EDS), Life span developmental psychology: perspectives on strees and coping. N.J Lawrence Elbaum Publishers.1991; 151-174.
4. Waller M A. Resilience in ecosystemic contex: Evolution of child. American Journal of ortho psychiatry, 2001; 71: 290-7.
5. Garmezy N. Resilience and Vulnerability to advance developmental outcomes association with povety. Am Behav Sci. 1991; 34: 416-30
6. Maston A S. Ordinary majic: Resilience processes in development of children. Am Psychol. 2001; 56: 227 – 238.
7. Conner K M, Davidson J R T. Development of a new resilience scale: the Connare Davidson Resilience scale (CD-RISC). Depression and Anxitety. 2003; 18(2): 76-82.
8. Carter K. African American caregiver resiliency: resources, vulnerabilities, coping and well-bing among caregiver of personse with chronic illness. Dissertation abstract international, Washington University, refet to: http://www.opeanscholarship. Wustl.edu/etd. 2010.
9. Zautra A J, Hall J S, Marray K E. Resilience: A new definition of health for people and communities. In: Reich, J, W., Zautra A. J., & Hall.J.S. Handbook of adulth resilience. The Guilford press, Newyork London. 2010.
10. Kobasa SC. Stressful life events, personality and health: An inquiry into hardiness. J Pers Social Psychol 1979; 37(1): 1-11.
11. Kobasa SC, Maddi SR, Zola MA. Personality and social resources in stress resistance. Type a and hardiness. J Beh Med 1983; 45(2): 41-51.
12. Maddi S R. Comments on trends in hardiness research and theorizing. Consul Psychol J Prac Res 1999; 51(3): 67-71.
13. Kobasa SC, Puccetti MC. Personality and social resources in stress resistance. J Pers Soc Psychol. 1983; 45(4): 839-50.
14. Brooks MV. Health-related hardiness and chronic illness. Nursing Forum. 2003; 38(3): 11-20.
15. Besharat M A, Salehi M, ShahMohammadi Kh, Nadali H, Zebardast O. Relations of resilience and hardiness with sport achievement and menatal health in a sample of athletes. Contemporary Psychology.2008; 3(2):38-49.
16. Masten T A S, Wright M. Resilience over the lifespan: Developmental -Perspective on Resistance. Recovery. In Reich, J.W., Zautra A. J., & Hall, J.S. Handbook of adult resilience-The Guilford Press, New York, London. 2010.
17. Behzadpoor S, Sadat Motahhary Z, Godarzy P. The relationship between problem solving and resilience and high risk behavior in the students with high and low educational achievement. J Sch Psychol. 2014; 2(4): 25-42.
18. Roshan, R, Shakeri, R. The study of the validity and reliability of hardiness scale for university students. CPAP. 2010; 1 (40):35-52
19. Maddi S R, Harvey R, Khoshaba D M, LU J, Persico M, Brow M. The personality Construct Of hardiness, III; Relationships with Respression, innovativeness, authoritariarianism, and performance. J Pers. 2006; 74: 575-598.
20. Kobasa S C. Stressful life events, personality and health: and inquiry in to hardiness. Pers Soc Psychol. 1979; 37:1-11.
21. Shomorovsh A, Sudom K A. Role of hardiness in the psychological well-being of Canadian forces officer candidates. Military Medician. 2011; 176(4): 389-96.
22. Hystad SW, Eid J, Laberg SC. Psychological hardiness predicts admission into Norwegian military officer schools. Military Psychology. 2011; 23 (4): 381 - 9.
23. Reutter KK, Bigatti S M. Religiosity and Spirituality as Resiliency Resources: Moderation, Mediation, or Moderated Mediation?. J Sci Study Relig. 2014; 53(1):56–72.
24. Faigin C A, Pargament K I. Strengthened by the spirit: Religion, spirituality and resilience through adulthood and aging, Resilience in aging: Concepts, research and outcome, New York: Springer. 2011:163-80.
25. Jamshidi Solkloo B, Arab Moghadam N, Dorkhah F. The Relationship between Religiosity and Resilience in Middle and High School Students in Shiraz. Dubai New Thought Quarterly. 2014; 10(1): 142-61.
26. RabieyKhojin Z, Farrokhi N.A, Zabihi R. The prediction of Resiliency based on religious orientation and coping strategies for stressful situations in 3rd grade-students studying in high school. Life Sci. 2014; 3 (2): 559-565.
27. Karimi M. The investigation of the correlation between religious orientation personality dimensions, self-efficacy and stress-related coping strategies in nurse practitioner students. Iran J Nurs Res. 2011; 22:53.
28. Khazaei H, Rezaei M Gh, Tahmassian M R, Ghasemi M, Azam S, Shiri E. Relationship between levels of religious values and anxiety in students of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences in the academic year 2005. J Kermanshah Univ Med Sci. 2010; 14(1): 66-72.
29. Dehghani Y, Dehghani M, Bahraini M. Investigating the Relationship between Spirituality, Hardiness and Quality of Life in High School Male Students۔ First International Congress of Religious Culture and Thought. 2013.
30. Hamid N, Keykhosravani M, Babamiri M, Dehghani M. The relationship between mental health and spiritual intelligence with resilience in students of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences. Jentashapir Quarterly. 2012; 2: 232-238.
31. Yasemi Nejad B, Golmohammadian M, Fali B. Investigating the Relationship between Religious Orientation and Psychological Stubbornness in Students Quarterly Journal of Research in Islamic Education. 2012; 12: 119-137.
32. Imanifar H, Aghasefi A R, Saffarinia M. Investigating the effect of practicing religious beliefs on resilience and psychological toughness among students of religious sciences. 2015; 23(28):131-147.
33. Zahed Babolan A, Ghasempour A, Hassanzadeh Sh. Investigating the mediating role of psychological stubbornness in the relationship between forgiveness and humor with athletes' hopes. J Rafsanjan Univ Med Sci. 2012, 11(5): 449-60.
34. Lambert N M. Dollahite DC. Development of the Faith Activities in the Home Scale (FAITHS). Journal of Family Issues. 2010; 31: 1442-64.
35. Walsh F. Strengthening family resilience. New York: Guilford Press. 2006.
36. Seidi M, Bagherian F. Predicting the stubbornness of the family by leisure and performing religious duties at home by mediating the quality of communication in the family. Family Counseling and Psychotherapy Quarterly. 2011; 1(2): 226-42.