- Kowalewska Z, Izgi B, Saracoglu S, Gucer S. Application of liquid-liquid extraction and adsorption on activated carbon to the determination of different forms of metals present in edible oils. Chemia analityczna. 2005;50(6):1007.
- Bawazir AMA, Shantaram M. Effect of yemeni sesame oil against some pathogenic bacteria and fungi. International journal of pharmaceutical sciences and research. 2018;9(6):2507-12.
- Bankole M. Comparative studies of the crude extracts of sesame against some common pathogenic microorganisms. Scientific Research and Essays. 2009;4(6):584-9.
- Ram R, Catlin D, Romero J, Cowley C. Sesame: New approaches for crop improvement. Advances in new crops Timber Press, Portland. 1990:225-8.
- Borchani C, Besbes S, Blecker C, Attia H. Chemical characteristics and oxidative stability of sesame seed, sesame paste, and olive oils. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology. 2010;12:585-96.
- Bedigian D. History and lore of sesame in Southwest AsiaL’Histoire Et Le Savoir Du Sésame Dans Le SudOuest Asia. Economic botany. 2004;58(3):329-53.
- Morris JB. Food, industrial, nutraceutical, and pharmaceutical uses of sesame genetic resources. Trends in new crops and new uses. 2002:153-6.
- Cooney RV, Custer LJ, Okinaka L, Franke AA. Effects of dietary sesame seeds on plasma tocopherol levels. Nutrition and cancer. 2001;39(1):66-71.
- Abou-Gharbia HA, Shehata AAY, Shahidi F. Effect of processing on oxidative stability and lipid classes of sesame oil. Food research international. 2000;33(5):331-40.
- Mohammed F, Abdulwali N, Guillaume D, Tenyang N, Ponka R, Al-Gadabi K, et al. Chemical composition and mineralogical residence of sesame oil from plants grown in different Yemeni environments. Microchemical Journal. 2018;140:269-77.
- El Khier MKS, Ishag KEA, Yagoub A. Chemical composition and oil characteristics of sesame seed cultivars grown in Sudan. Research Journal of Agriculture and Biological Sciences. 2008;4(6):761-6.
- Gharby S, Harhar H, Bouzoubaa Z, Asdadi A, El Yadini A, Charrouf Z. Chemical characterization and oxidative stability of seeds and oil of sesame grown in Morocco. Journal of the Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences. 2017;16(2):105-11.
- Hilali M, Charrouf Z, Aziz Soulhi AE, Hachimi L, Guillaume D. Influence of origin and extraction method on argan oil physico-chemical characteristics and composition. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry. 2005;53(6):2081-7.
- Diwakar BT, Dutta PK, Lokesh BR, Naidu KA. Physicochemical properties of garden cress (Lepidium sativum L.) seed oil. Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society. 2010;87(5):539-48.
- Dugo G, La Pera L, La Torre GL, Giuffrida D. Determination of Cd (II), Cu (II), Pb (II), and Zn (II) content in commercial vegetable oils using derivative potentiometric stripping analysis. Food Chemistry. 2004;87(4):639-45.
- Coco FL, Ceccon L, Ciraolo L, Novelli V. Determination of cadmium (II) and zinc (II) in olive oils by derivative potentiometric stripping analysis. Food control. 2003;14(1):55-9.
- Ünak P, Yurt Lambrecht F, Biber F, Darcan S. Iodine measurements by isotope dilution analysis in drinking water in Western Turkey. Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry. 2007;273(3):649-51.
- Gopalani M, Shahare M, Ramteke DS, Wate SR. Heavy metal content of potato chips and biscuits from Nagpur city, India. Bulletin of environmental contamination and toxicology. 2007;79(4):384-7.
- Zhu F, Fan W, Wang X, Qu L, Yao S. Health risk assessment of eight heavy metals in nine varieties of edible vegetable oils consumed in China. Food and chemical toxicology. 2011;49(12):3081-5.
- Hart A, Oboh C, Barimalaa I, Sokari T. Concentrations of trace metals (lead, iron, copper and zinc) in crops harvested in some oil prospecting locations in Rivers State, Nigeria. African Journal of Food, Agriculture, Nutrition and Development. 2005;5(2).
- Aşci MY, efendioglu a, Bati B. Solid phase extraction of cadmium in edible oils using zinc piperazinedithiocarbamate and its determination by flame atomic absorption spectrometry. Turkish Journal of Chemistry. 2008;32(4):431-40.
- Andayesh S, Hadiani MR, Mousavi Z, Shoeibi S. Lead, cadmium, arsenic and mercury in canned tuna fish marketed in Tehran, Iran. Food Additives & Contaminants: Part B. 2015;8(2):93-8.
- Christie WW. Preparation of ester derivatives of fatty acids for chromatographic analysis. Advances in lipid methodology. 1993;2(69):e111.
- Pehlivan E, Arslan G, Gode F, Altun T, Özcan MM. Determination of some inorganic metals in edible vegetable oils by inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectroscopy (ICP-AES). Grasas y aceites. 2008;59(3):239-44.
- Anyanwu ED, Nwachukwu ED. Heavy metal content and health risk assessment of a South-eastern Nigeria River. Applied Water Science. 2020;10(9):1-9.
- USEPA . Office of Pesticide Programs W, DC,. Guidance for performing aggregate exposure and risk
assessments. (1999). p 42.
- US-EPA W, DC: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Environmental Protection Agency. Regional Screening Levels (RSLs) – Generic Tables
(May 2016). (2016).
- Dehghani M, Fazlzadeh M, Sorooshian A, Tabatabaee HR, Miri M, Baghani AN, et al. Characteristics and health effects of BTEX in a hot spot for urban pollution. Ecotoxicology and environmental safety. 2018;155:133-43.
- WHO. Global Environmental Monitoring System – Food Contamination
Monitoring and Assessment Programme (GEMS/Food). GEMS/Food
Consumption Cluster Diets. 2006.
- Ghaderpoori M, Kamarehie B, Jafari A, Alinejad AA, Hashempour Y, Saghi MH, et al. Health risk assessment of heavy metals in cosmetic products sold in Iran: the Monte Carlo simulation. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 2020;27(7):7588-95.
- Delikhoon M, Fazlzadeh M, Sorooshian A, Baghani AN, Golaki M, Ashournejad Q, et al. Characteristics and health effects of formaldehyde and acetaldehyde in an urban area in Iran. Environmental pollution. 2018;242:938-51.
- DoE U. The risk assessment information system (RAIS). Argonne, IL: US Department of Energy’s Oak Ridge Operations Office (ORO). 2011.
- USEPA EPA, (2001) Supplemental guidance for assessing., van der Voet H, de Mul, A., van Klaveren, J.D., (2007). . A probabilistic model for simultaneous exposure
to multiple compounds from food and its use for risk–benefit assessment. Food and Chemical Toxicology.45(8), 1496-1506.
- Bialek A, Bialek M, Jelinska M, Tokarz A. Fatty acid composition and oxidative characteristics of novel edible oils in Poland. CyTA-Journal of Food. 2017;15(1):1-8.
- Foster RH, Hardy G, Alany RG. Borage oil in the treatment of atopic dermatitis. Nutrition. 2010;26(7-8):708-18.
- Ogbonna P, Ukaan S. Chemical composition and oil quality of seeds of sesame accessions grown in the Nsukka plains of South Eastern Nigeria. African Journal of Agricultural Research. 2013;8(9):797-803.
- Hassan MA. Studies on Egyptian sesame seeds (Sesamum indicum L.) and its products 1-physicochemical analysis and phenolic acids of roasted Egyptian sesame seeds (Sesamum indicum L.). World Journal of Dairy & Food Sciences. 2012;7(2):195-201.
- Olasunkanmi GS, Omolayo FT, Olusegun OT. Fatty acid profile, physico-chemical and functional properties of oil and protein isolate simultaneously extracted from sesame (Sesamum indicum) seed. Food Science and Technology. 2017;18(1):1-10.
- Borchani C, Besbes S, Blecker C, Attia H. Chemical characteristics and oxidative stability of sesame seed, sesame paste, and olive oils. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology. 2010.
- Rahman M, Hossain M, Ahmed G, Uddin M. Studies on the characterization, lipids and glyceride compositions of Sesame (Sesamum indicum linn.) Seed Oil. Bangladesh Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research. 2007;42(1):67-74.
- Kheirati Rounizi S, Akrami Mohajeri F, Moshtaghi Broujeni H, Pourramezani F, Jambarsang S, Kiani H, et al. The chemical composition and heavy metal content of sesame oil produced by different methods: A risk assessment study. Food Science & Nutrition. 2021;9(6):2886-93.
- Olasunkanmi GS, Omolayo FT, Olusegun OT. Fatty acid profile, physico-chemical and functional properties of oil and protein isolate simultaneously extracted from sesame (sesamum indicum) seed. Annals. Food Science and Technology. 2017;18(1):1-10.
- Fangkun Zhu WF, Xuejing Wang , Li Qub, Shuwen Yao. Health risk assessment of eight heavy metals in nine varieties of edible
vegetable oils consumed in China. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 2011;49:3081–5.
- Ashraf MW, Khobar A. Levels of selected heavy metals in varieties of vegetable oils consumed in kingdom of Saudi Arabia and health risk assessment of local population. Journal of Chemical Society Pakistan. 2014;36:691-8.
- Ashraf MW, Khobar A. Levels of selected heavy metals in verities of vegetable oils consumed in kingdom of Saudi Arabia and health risk assessment of local population. J Chem Soc Pak. 2014;36(4):691-8.
- Onyele OG, Anyanwu ED. Human health risk assessment of some heavy metals in a rural spring, southeastern Nigeria. Afr J Environ Nat Sci Res. 2018;1(1):15-23.
- Mohajer A, Baghani AN, Sadighara P, Ghanati K, Nazmara S. Determination and health risk assessment of heavy metals in imported rice bran oil in Iran. Journal of food composition and analysis. 2020;86:103384.
- Hu X, Zhang Y, Luo J, Wang T, Lian H, Ding Z. Bioaccessibility and health risk of arsenic, mercury and other metals in urban street dusts from a mega-city, Nanjing, China. Environmental Pollution. 2011;159(5):1215-21.